Taxing a Classic Car in the UK

if you have bought a classic vehicle from Copart or elsewhere, did you know that you may be able to tax your vehicle in the ‘historic vehicle tax class’.

To fit the historic vehicle tax criteria your vehicle will need to have been built before 1 January 1975 and meet their qualifying criteria.

So what do you need to do?
Simply visit the DVLA website. You will need to fill out the INF34 form and take it to a Post Office that deals with vehicle tax.

Visit the DVLA website for more information about the qualifying criteria along with other frequently asked questions.

Search Copart’s Classic Cars here

Categories: Uncategorized

Leave a Reply